This handy bracelet friend is made up of 3 links featuring spherical howlite, tiny rose quartz beads and a rose quartz heart at the bottom, with a large silver plated lobster clasp at the top.
Use this bracelet friend to help you fasten bracelets using the following steps (as pictured):
1. Attach the clasp of the bracelet friend to the ring on your bracelet.
2. Hold the bracelet friend to the heal of your hand and hold your bracelet clasp open.
3. Wrap your bracelet around your wrist.
4. Allow the bracelet friend to hold your bracelet in place whilst you attach the clasp.
5. Unattach the bracelet friend, and pop in your jewellery box.
Rose Quartz - pink in colour and connected to the heart chakra, is said to help with depression, anxiety, poor circulation and the female reproductive system.
Howlite - White in colour with gray/black web like veins is believed to help with bone and joint pain, including arthritis. White howlite is also believed to have a calming effect on both adults and children.