This handy bracelet friend is made up of 3 links featuring spherical onyx and tiny aquamarine beads, with a large silver plated lobster clasp at the top.
Use this bracelet friend to help you fasten bracelets using the following steps (as pictured):
1. Attach the clasp of the bracelet friend to the ring on your bracelet.
2. Hold the bracelet friend to the heal of your hand and hold your bracelet clasp open.
3. Wrap your bracelet around your wrist.
4. Allow the bracelet friend to hold your bracelet in place whilst you attach the clasp.
5. Unattach the bracelet friend, and pop in your jewellery box.
Aquamarine - light blue in colour, is believed to help with throat infections and voice loss; as well as helping calm the mind. Aquamarine is connected to the throat and heart chakra and helps open the mind to forgiveness.
Onyx - Black in colour, is believed to improve cell regeneration. Onyx is also believed to help with addictions.