This handy bracelet friend is made up of 3 links featuring spherical haematite and lava stone beads, with a large silver plated lobster clasp at the top.
Use this bracelet friend to help you fasten bracelets using the following steps (as pictured):
1. Attach the clasp of the bracelet friend to the ring on your bracelet.
2. Hold the bracelet friend to the heal of your hand and hold your bracelet clasp open.
3. Wrap your bracelet around your wrist.
4. Allow the bracelet friend to hold your bracelet in place whilst you attach the clasp.
5. Unattach the bracelet friend, and pop in your jewellery box.
Haematite - metallic gray/black in colour is said to help with blood disorders, including circulation, energy levels, fatigue and backache.
Lava stone - brown, gray or black in colour is made from solidified volcanic material, and is believed to draw out pain and illness. Try dropping essential oils onto the lava stone, to help with different ailments.