This handy bracelet friend is made up of 3 links featuring spherical green aventurine and tiny haematite beads, with a large silver plated lobster clasp at the top.
Use this bracelet friend to help you fasten bracelets using the following steps (as pictured):
1. Attach the clasp of the bracelet friend to the ring on your bracelet.
2. Hold the bracelet friend to the heal of your hand and hold your bracelet clasp open.
3. Wrap your bracelet around your wrist.
4. Allow the bracelet friend to hold your bracelet in place whilst you attach the clasp.
5. Unattach the bracelet friend, and pop in your jewellery box.
Green aventurine - light to dark green in colour, is believed to help with fertility, eyesight and hay fever. This wonderful crystal could also help ease anxiety and depression.
Haematite - metallic gray/black in colour is said to help with blood disorders, including circulation, energy levels, fatigue and backache.